22 May 2012

disconnect

/EXISTENCE
For the past week I've been away from my home relaxing in Montana after finishing school. It's actually why I'm a day late posting this as I remembered late last night that I normally would have posted something and my parents don't have Internet service at their home. It's kind of nice to just disconnect every now and then. I realize that we rely on communications quite a bit, but knowing that I have a place to go and get away from it is rather nice. I look forward to the times now when I can just get away from the city and all the busy-ness it brings with it. Admittedly I wasn't completely disconnected as I had my Android phone to keep me somewhat up on email and the like. But I was pretty disconnected and it has been awesome.

I head back to my home today. So much for talking tech...

No comments:

Post a Comment