04 January 2013

codeless

/TECH
My current job title is SharePoint Developer. However, my work is a lot more specific than that because the I nearly exclusively develop custom, codeless web forms using InfoPath as my primary design tool. The key here is that everything I do doesn't contain custom code but rather out-of-the-box functionality used creatively. And boy do I get creative. Over the next several blog entries I want to explore some of the codeless designs I've found, developed, and refined. To keep things tidy, I'll preface each post title with "codeless" so you know what you're getting into and additionally keep links to all my "codeless" posts here. If you're working with InfoPath, I hope these articles help you.

"codeless" articles:
Until next time:
Work hard. Play harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment